- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies files (so-called: „cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the User's final device and are designed for the use of the Websites within the Service. Cookies normally contain the name of the web page they come from, the time for which they are stored on a terminal unit and a unique number.
- The Website User can change the settings of cookies in the web browser. If the User continues using the browser without any changes, it is treateed as acceptance the tools being used here. The following links offer information about ways to remove cookies:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
- Entity sending cookie files to User endpoint device and gaining access to them is the operator of Deante Sp. Z o.o. with its registered office at str. Twarda 11/13, 95-100 Zgierz
- Cookies are used to:
- customize the content of the Service web pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of the Service web pages; in particular, allow for the recognition of users' device and proper display of a webpage, which is adjusted to users' individual needs.
- generate statistics that help us understand how the Website Users use web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the User's Service session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
- Within the Website Service, there are two major types of cookie files: „session” (session cookies) and „persistent” (persistent cookies) cookies. „Session” cookies are temporary files, which are stored in User's end device until logging-out, closing the session (Internet browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User).
- The Service makes use of the following cookie types:
- „essential” cookies allow for the use of services available as part of the Website, for example, authentication cookie files are used for services that require authentication through the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect authentication abuse within the Website,
- „performance cookies” used to collect information about how users use the Service and its features;
- „functionality” cookies that „remember” User's personal settings e.g. concerning the User's language or preferred region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of a webpage etc.
- „commercial” cookies, enable delivery of the commercials better adjusted to the Users' interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows storing cookies in the User's device. Cookie setting may be change at any time by Service Users. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed in the end device of the Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- More information about cookies available in the „Help” section of the web browser menu.